Keystone Baptist Church welcomes and encourages anyone seeking to join our church.
Why do we have membership expectations and requirements within the church?
Reason 1: Based on what Jesus teaches in Matthew 22:37-39…
“Jesus, replied to them, ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the greatest and first commandment. And the second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.'”
Reason 2: So His body, the Church, can be alive and actively producing fruit similar to Acts 2:42-46…
“They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and fellowship to the breaking of bread and the prayers. Awe came upon everyone, because many wonders and signs were being done by the apostles. All who believed were together and had all things in common; they would sell their possessions and goods and distribute the proceeds to all, as any had need. Day by day, as they spent much time together in the temple, they broke bread at home and ate their food with glad and generous hearts,”
Reason 3: Impacting others eternally for His kingdom by…
- Spending daily time with God in prayer and Bible study
- Serving in an area of ministry that reflects your spiritual giftedness
- Faithfully participating in weekly Bible studies and worship
- Committing to help Keystone fulfill our mission to love, honor, and worship God and support our CORE Values by obeying God’s Word
- Prayerfully committing to honor the Lord with the tithe
- Prayerfully consider being involved in missions and outreach locally, nationally, and internationally in some capacity
- Loving others as a fruitful witness
Conclusion: Thereby, edifying His church.
Discover Keystone Classes
If you are interested in joining a great church or wish to learn more about Keystone and what it means to be a member, we will have a 2-class session on September 10th and 17th at 9:30AM. Click below to learn more about or Discover Keystone classes.